neděle 23. srpna 2015

I Want To Take You Away From Here + In a Bar Named „There...“

Dnes vám nabídnu dvě skladby od kapely Našrot. Obě písničky jsou pro skupinu spíše netypické a obě jsou z alba "Rag(e)time".



I Want To Take You Away From Here

That´s a lapse of reason
That´s an evil and pain
And we can´t close our eyes, be quiet and just stay

She sits down in the corner
And shakes with fear
Little girl with a black hair and eyes and light brown skin

They shout and march again
Again beat the drums
In their minds the world is devided into black and white

And she dreads their hate
Their sick souls and brains
They are full of anger, don´t wait for an act of grace

I want to take you away from here...

I´ll take you away
Before they break your legs
Before they break your face with a baseball bat

Without hesitation
Over the ocean
I wanna take you away from this beastly racist hell

I want to take you away from here...



In a Bar Named "There..."

I was alone
On that November´s day
I thought about Her
With a glass of wine and a cigarette
In a bar named "There…"

She was a dream
Passionate and sweet
Wild white rose
Of the streets
But for me
Everything was just a game
At lease this once…
Again…

It´s a long long time
I lost my faith in love
Now I´m a hard
Cold stone
And she believed
I´m a mysterious man
(but) In the meantime
I was just a coward

Love, you danced in a fire
But I feared the flames
Love, you know, I was liar
But now I´m confused and scared

I was alone
In a bar named "There…"
With my remorse
With my blame
She melts away
In neverending time
Flowers on the grave
Are slowly drying…

Love, you danced in a fire
But I feared the flames
Love, you know, I was liar
But now I´m confused and scared

Love, you went higher and higher
But I was giddy all the time
Love, I ´m a man

Without blood, soul and heart…

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat